We also had a baby Jan. 2, 2007. Jessee Joye Stueck, 7 lbs, 14 oz, 21 1/2 in. long. She has dark hair and the darkest brown eyes that I have ever seen. She is named after my great-grandma Jessie, my grandma Joy, and my mom Joye. She is an angel and the highlight of our lives at the moment. She was born healthy despite some concerns in utero and her delivery went off without a hitch. Shay and Jake just love her. I thought for sure I was having a boy because all of the signs pointed to her being a boy. I said that she was just like Jacob when she was in my belly and she came out looking just like Jacob and has his temperament. We are so blessed to have her, she brings a calmness to our home and we couldn't be happier. Isn't she a cutie? I think she looks just like Jeff, but I've heard other wise. Let me know what you think. These pics are at the hospital and about 2 weeks old. I'll get recent ones posted later.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love your new blog. What a cute little baby. Keep posting.
Post a Comment