Thursday, October 16, 2008

Old school Halloween Fun!


As Halloween approaches, I thought I might share with all of you this fun Halloween memory that I ran across the other day. Here we have the Wizard of Oz cast...albeit a little bit ghetto and thrown together. These are some friends from High School: Me, Jamie, Eric, Chantel, Steph, and Katie. We decided on a whim to go to the Halloween dance at UVSC and my mom just happened to have all of this stuff. We had such a good time that night! We laughed until it hurt because we all looked so silly, but it was a blast. I think we might have had more fun getting ready than anything. We arrived 5 minutes too late for the costume contest...otherwise, I am pretty sure we would have won. Thanks for the great memory guys!!! Love ya'll!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh - how embarrassing. Look at my face!!! Let's just say that I get a little (OK, a lot) puffy about once a month. ;) That was seriously fun, though.

I get really nostalgic for the old days .... maybe I'll start doing a Flashback Fridays on my blog. Thanks for the memory!

We can do hard things! said...

Yeah, I know about the embarrasing part! Look at the stupid face that I am making!!! He, he, but I had to post it anyway. I loved it!

We can do hard things! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We can do hard things! said...

I also get very nostalgic. Maybe we should all post memories...it would be tonz of fun to reminisce (I am sure that is not how you spell that, owell). You always look gorgeous, by the way! Puffy, or otherwise!

Lindsey said...

That is so super funny! I love it! Who is Eric though? I don't recognize him with all that 'straw' about his face.

Oh, and I know....silly Katie. Always gorgeous!