Thursday, April 16, 2009

The best sound in the world..and I get to hear it everyday!

PhotobucketI have been wanting to post this for a while, but haven't been able to upload it and make it work. It still isn't the best option, but at least you can see one of my favorite videos. Click on the image to watch the video. Sorry for the hassle!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, are you kidding me? That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

ranae said...

That is really cute! My kids do the same thing...I should record mine. What a great memory to have on video.

Serenity Rachel said...

So sweet!

Fred said...

Love this. Kids are amazing. You guys are great. I like your blog.

chantel said...

you are the best mom EVER.... what a memory you have made for them... i learned so much from that... thanks so very much...xoxoxo