ShayLeigh is in 1st grade this year and she is loving it! Her favorite is math and she is very good at spelling. Being a girl, she also loves the social aspect of school. She informed me the other day that she started a cheer club with her friends at recess. How cute is that?! I don't know what I would do without all of her help! She is always willing and she actually loves to include Jessee in her play. She is a better big sister than I ever was! She really would like to be grown up all ready, though. It is hard for us to reign her in because she has such big ideas, but she is always very sensible about things! I think that she is an amazing person!
Friday, January 18, 2008
ShayLeigh Marie
at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment