Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

 
We got a 45 minute window on Sunday when it wasn't really windy and snowy, so we had a little easter egg hunt. The kids, of course, would not have cared if it was cold, but I did!!! Haha... My favorite picture is the one of Shay when she is looking for a treat that is on the wall. It is hard to see in the picture, but it was right in front of her nose and she couldn't see it. It took her almost five minutes to find it! We all got a laugh about that one! We also went to the city park to their easter egg hunt...in the freezing cold weather. They had a pretty good turnout and the kids got some fun prizes. The funniest part was, they rang the bell at 11:00 and everyone was back in their car by 11:05...no kidding! It was so funny to see everyone scramble back to their cars so quickly!

I am so grateful for Easter and for the chance that it gives us to reflect on our Savior and to renew our resolve to be better and more Christ-like. I am so thankful that I know my Savior lives and that he suffered for me, so I would not have to. I am so grateful for all of my friends and family who show me so much love and good will! Love you all...hope you had a great Easter season.
Posted by Picasa