skip to main | skip to sidebar

My little Angels

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jacob's 8th Birthday Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jacob's 8th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photo slideshow

at 2:54 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Kid's say the darndest things!

Shay: Hey, Mom?
Jessee: Hay is for horses, Shay!
Hahaha...!

Curtis Jefferson

Curtis Jefferson

Jessee Joye

Jessee Joye

Jacob Whitney

Jacob Whitney

ShayLeigh Marie

ShayLeigh Marie

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ▼ 2010 (6)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ▼ May (1)
      • Jacob's 8th Birthday Party
    • ► April (2)
  • ► 2009 (25)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2008 (48)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (4)
    • ► April (4)

Friends and Family

  • Ryan and Tara (my cousin)
  • Daniel and Lacie (my cousin)
  • Dusty and Chantel (my sister)
  • Michael and Brittany (my cousin)
  • Chris and Crystal (my cousin)
  • Jason and Taunya (my cousin-private)
  • Kami (my cousin)
  • Kimberly (my cousin)
  • Andy and Jes (my cousin)
  • Josh and Maria (my cousin)
  • Katy (one of my cutie Laurels)
  • Dan and Amy (my cousin)
  • Jeremy and RaNae (my cousin)
  • Jason and JaNae (Jeff's sister)
  • Craig and Andrea (friend)

Friends from school

  • Wade and Autumn
  • Abe and Reni
  • Matt and Mistie
  • Dave and Melissa
  • Kenn and Natalie
  • Allen and Alisha
  • Edgar and Jamie
  • Josh
  • Matt and Courtnie
  • Peter and Jinjer
  • Richard and Jennie
  • Fred and Julie
  • Nathan and Steph
  • Scott and Amber
  • Brian and Lindsey
  • Chris and Kate

Sites that I like to visit

  • crystalhadlockphotography
  • ourbestbites.com
  • peekaboophotos.blogspot.com
  • shedoeshair.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
We can do hard things!
Lindon, Utah, United States
I've been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer and have had a myriad of emotions. As I have started this process, I decided that I need to write down my feelings, to help me process and to have a journal for myself and eventually my grandkids! :] Married to my best friend, whom I've known since I was 12, Jefferson! I couldn't do my life without you. Mom to Shay, Jake, Jess, and CJ. Your hugs and love keep me going.
View my complete profile
 
Thank you for sharing in our wonderful, crazy life...it was nice of you to visit. Come again soon!