Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lots to talk about

Sorry about all of the new blogs...I have a spare minute and wanted to get caught up. So don't miss out on any of them...make sure you look in the archives! I do not have any new videos to post right now, but I will soon. They have all been too long to post, so I need to edit them. We are doing great in our new house! It is keeping me very busy with it's large size and it's nicely landscaped yard. I could just let all of the weeds grow, but then it would ruin everything...so I weed! My kids are growing like weeds too. Curtis is 4 months now and he is such a drooler. This is an early morning happy shot! Jessee is always into mischief. You can see it in her eyes in the 4th of July pics. Jacob and ShayLeigh are getting excited for school, but they really hope that we will be able to visit Utah one more time before school starts. Jeff's job is challenging, but good. We are very happy to be here, we just wish that our loved ones were here with us. It is still very hard for us to leave them to come back "home". We love you guys! I met some new friends at the block party and even got invited to the park and a Bunko group. Yeehaw! I am so popular!! Just teasin...I will be glad to make some new friends, though.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jamie and Edgar said...

Chelesta-
You have such a sweet family! Your cutie baby seems so familiar...I think it is because he looks a lot like you. I am so glad to see you and Jeff doing so well. Where does he work? Do you get to stay home with your kiddos?

Jamie