Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our new house

We love our new house. I forgot to have someone take a picture of all of us when we moved in, so here is Shay and Jake instead.
Jeff said I should post our new garden area. It was full of weeds before we started...it was ugly and needed some attention. It looked like the picture below, but much worse. The weeds were about 2 feet tall and the thistles were out of control. My mom came up for a visit and she helped get me started by weeding the strawberry patch. That alone took us 4 hours. We are so happy with our results. I mainly did this so I could show my mom what she helped do. Thanks again mom, love you! Sorry the picture isn't better. Guess you will just have to come here to see it for yourself! (that goes for any of you, by the way)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful house!! The pictures of your kids are adorable as usual. Curtis is such a little chunk! Does he have dimples???

Kate said...

Ooh - what a beautiful home! I love it, I love your kids ... I love everything! I miss you - are you coming down in time for Jamie's party?