Monday, November 24, 2008

Conversation overheard

This is what I overheard while driving in the car tonight. I unfortunately missed the first part of the coversation, but you get the idea. It was the "UuuuuHuuuuhhhh!" that caught my attention...you know the kind that I am talking about? The kind that usually leads to finger-pointing and name-calling.

Jacob says to ShayLeigh, "Yeah, there is like a shield that goes around your brain."

"No, " says ShayLeigh.

"Yeeeessss," he says. "It's like a metal shield that goes all the way around your brain...and the Doctor can go in and cut it off and then you will be able to see Jesus."

5 comments:

We can do hard things! said...

Jeff and I had the hardest time not laughing...we politely corrected him and snickered to each other in the front seat! I love it how their vision of things can be so skewed (sp?)

We can do hard things! said...

Looks like Katie had one of these this week too! How funny!!!

ranae said...

I love it when kids say things like that! They are so innocent, but you know they are listening and learning.

Alisha said...

I love it when I overhear those conversations. They are the best!

Kimberlyjewel said...

That is sooo funny!! I love when kids say cute things like that! David used to be the funniest in that way!