Friday, November 21, 2008
Cutie Curtis
I am doing this post as a follow up to CJ's 6 month pics. I can't believe how much he has changed in the past 2 months. He just cut his first tooth and boy is it sharp! He is trying to climb the stairs. He has really found his voice and uses it...loud and often! He as started this smacking of the lips thing that is just too cute. (caught it here) He loves to "bonk" heads and give raspberries. I even caught him doing it to the floor the other day...gross! He does this yoga/fish crawl that is so funny! I would love to post it, but I can't seem to figure out how to. Any help? He is the only one of my children who has not been steady on their feet at an early age. Shay walked at 8 1/2 months, Jacob was 10 months, Jessee was 7 1/2 months...Curtis is so unsure of himself and he is constantly falling if you put him up to the couch. He doesn't even attempt walking yet. I guess he will be my late bloomer! That is ok, though, because we are having so much fun with him. He is still all smiles all the time. What a lucky mom I am!!!
at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment