Shay wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween and I had 3 other kids, so I decided to have the whole cast this year. I tried to get Jeff to be a Lolli-pop kid, but he put his foot down. Aren't they so cute?
Sooooo cute. It always makes me laugh to see things come full circle like that. And Jeff, I'll be looking for that lollipop kid costume next year. That would have been a great addition! ;)
Firstly; the Lollipop Guild boys are the scariest , and I mean SCARIEST characters in movie history. Move aside Freddy Krueger because here comes the Lollipop kids!
But, honestly, I have never seen better, or cuter costumes. You might need to help me out next year...
I've been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer and have had a myriad of emotions. As I have started this process, I decided that I need to write down my feelings, to help me process and to have a journal for myself and eventually my grandkids! :] Married to my best friend, whom I've known since I was 12, Jefferson! I couldn't do my life without you.
Mom to Shay, Jake, Jess, and CJ. Your hugs and love keep me going.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is so adorable!! I love the tin man costume. That is great! Hope you guys are doing good. I miss Idaho Falls... sort of. Take Care!
Sooooo cute. It always makes me laugh to see things come full circle like that. And Jeff, I'll be looking for that lollipop kid costume next year. That would have been a great addition! ;)
Chelesta, their costumes are awesome! Thanks for the Halloween party at Julies, and for all that helped. We had a lot of fun.
Chelesta, that tin man costume is awesome! Way to go! Your kids all look so cute :-) You should get an award for that Wizard of Oz theme!
Firstly; the Lollipop Guild boys are the scariest , and I mean SCARIEST characters in movie history. Move aside Freddy Krueger because here comes the Lollipop kids!
But, honestly, I have never seen better, or cuter costumes. You might need to help me out next year...
Post a Comment